Whether you’re hosting a wine-and-cheese party or serving a traditional cheese course, these finely crafted French knives provide expert assistance and perfect service. From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, each set of these cheese knives is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the handle and concludes with fitting the blade.
- The three-piece sets include a cheese knife, cheese cleaver and cheese spreader packaged in a unique Laguiole En Aubrac black plastic presentation case.
- Blades are forged from ultrastrong Sandvik steel.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Handles are handcrafted from intricately grained juniper wood.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, the set includes a certificate of authenticity.